Develop subject matter expertise to influence customers toward Honeywell solutions. You will provide both external and internal consultations, and will help Honeywell teams develop and maintain the right product messaging, customer support, and training. You will help achieving cross-functional alignment to customer needs. You will participate in pursuit strategy planning, and customer negotiations. You may consult prospective users on product capability. You may provide valuable input for product development.
Be a "go-to" person that bridges product strategy and implementation and help Honeywell win customers by sharing your knowledge about products and solutions that compete on the market. Develop your understanding of Honeywell value proposition, influencing customer choice in a smart way.
What You Will Do
- Keep current with all knowledge based skills required to present, explain and implement Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions.
- Build up knowledge on competitors’ products and services and be able to outline the pro's and con's of Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions products versus the competition.
- Provide technical support to clients and partners of Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions.
- Participate in think groups with Product Marketing and pre-sales Solutions Architects to ensure NPI’s address end user requirements.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions customers and partners portraying the company in a strong manner, positively influencing sales revenue for the assigned region.
- Act as escalation path to Engineering for issues that fall outside of normal product support or are more severe and require physical local representation.
- Develop training plans in according with the Solution Architects, to ensure that all assigned partners have the right knowledge to propose and support Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions products portfolio.
- Prepare and present technical demonstrations / pilot installations with all associated collateral and documentation, will also recommend best fit product from within Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions portfolio.
- Establish strong relationships with customers and partners to be recognized as the “trusted technical advisor”.
- Project support, Proof of concept, Product Demo.
- Project manage and support pilot installations, coordinating installation activities with various internal and external support groups, addressing and elevating any technical issues promptly.
- Support resolution of customer technical issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate Program, preferably in Computer Science or a technology-related discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both verbal and written Arabic and English.
- Knowledge of Java, android and C#.
- Creative mindset ability to put idea's forwards.
- A keen interest in learning a wide range of software.
- Good presentation skills.
- Have the curiosity to learn.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:1st May 2019, 6:00 pm