Assist in managing customer aspects and engagements with existing and new customers for Honeywell Industrial Safety.
You will build relationships and understand customer business to identify the appropriate products or solutions and work with the product managers to fulfill the customer needs. You will be part of the alignment of the sales business objectives. You will work with the sales team to build credibility with customers and assist them to successfully close business opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Develop good business relationship with key account customers on different levels.
- For news customers Identify and analyze the customer needs of Safety products and divert them towards Honeywell Industrial Safety Portfolio.
- Getting engaged with existing customers requirements for new products, spares, services, upgrades, support, etc.
- Support the sales team to identify business opportunities within new and existing clients.
- Ensure that all opportunities are well managed and captured on the CRM tools with the updated information and updating them frequently.
- Follow up with the channel partners to ensure the full alignments with Honeywell business plans and end customers initiatives.
- Work with the marketing team for the arrangements of the marketing activities such as participation in the events, road shows, customers seminars, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Business /IT/ Mechanical/ Electrical Degree educated.
- Good communication skills both in verbal and writing.
- Ability to establish connections with new customers.
- Ability to work in international dynamic environment and under pressure.
- Fast learning of products and technical information.
- Self-dependent motivated and result oriented.
- Competent user of MS Office packages.
- Competent in writing business letters, e mails and reports.
- The ability to travel through the given region as the business and opportunities demand, occasionally at short notice.
- The ability to make occasional international business trips out of the given region.
- A team player with clear leadership qualities.
- Someone who remains calm in high pressure environments.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Information Technology, Engineering,...
Dhahran (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:1st May 2019, 6:00 pm