The future is what you make it - When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell. Use your skill set to provide value added software features to our products for our customers. Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for!
You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
This position is available in multiple locations across the United States.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Must graduate after December 2021.
- Must continue enrollment in degree program upon completion of the internship.
- Validated academic excellence (3.0 GPA and higher).
- Understanding various software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high-quality software.
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective communicator.
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
United States (United...
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2020, 6:00 pm