The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) is now offering internship to undergraduates to equip them with practical work experience and general understanding of the HKMA’s roles and functions. The duration of the internship is normally at least two months during June to September.
Talks and training sessions will be provided to interns for getting a better understanding of the functions and work of the HKMA. Interns with excellent performance may be considered for future employment with the HKMA.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates, preferably penultimate year students, or students enrolled in Master Degree courses, with excellent academic results
- Broad general knowledge, high versatility and good analytical ability
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Well-versed in computer applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A team player, ready to take on challenges, highly motivated and with keen interest in central banking work
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:12th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm