We believe our employees are our greatest assets. In an effort to continuously develop human capital, HL Bank offers an inclusive work environment for employees to develop their full potential and give back to the communities where we operate.
Working with us gives you the opportunity to do things that make a real difference in people’s lives. If you are looking to excel and make that difference, take a closer look at us - Be a part of the Hong Leong family.
Experience a rewarding and fulfilling career while developing your full potential within an inclusive environment at Hong Leong Bank.
Duration of Traineeship/Attachment - 6 months.
What You Will Do
Provide credit administrative support to the Business Unit(s) in support of their business growth. Assist in the security documentation process including safekeeping and archival of documents.
- Prepare and check Letters of Offer and security documentation in accordance to approved credit requests / applications.
- Custodian of security documents including scanning, safekeeping and control of original documents and off-site credit files.
- Liaise with solicitors and external parties on the perfection and registration of security pledged to the Bank and total discharge of security for redemptions.
- Liaise with Valuers on indicative and formal valuations.
- Liaise with Insurer on insurance enrolment and monitor policy renewals.
- Prepare activation/documentation requirements for loan implementation (such as security documentation, valuation & insurance handling) and monitoring of outstanding documentations, special covenants and conditions for compliance.
- Handle loan drawdown / limit maintenance, cancellation, redemption.
- Credit Control & Reporting.
- Update registers and prepare reports for tracking & monitoring purposes.
- Prepare monthly and ad-hoc regulatory and management reports.
Outcome of Traineeship/Attachment:
- Gain exposure to credit control and reporting function.
- Acquire knowledge of credit administration processes in a bank.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A self-starter with results-oriented mindset, takes ownership and initiative and possess the perseverance and resourcefulness to work through obstacles.
- Meticulous, with an eye for detail.
- Able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Independent and self-motivated team player.
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role under SGUnited Traineeship:
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non-mature).
Graduates interested in this position should possess at least a Degree Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm