In this role, you will receive continuous face-to-face, hands-on, and virtual training on technologies, HP’s leading products, solutions, and services. Training will be held locally and abroad to develop skills and competencies in the latest IT subject areas.
What You Will Do
- As our Personal Systems (Computing Business) Technical Consultant you will be delivering technical pre-sales support on the HP portfolio of Personal Systems (Computing) products, solutions, and services.
- The Presales Technical Consultants (or “TC” in short) play a critical role by consulting our customers and business partners, acting as trusted advisors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months preferably in a technical/engineering field,
- Current experience and knowledge of computer technologies, hardware, operating systems, software, networking technologies.
- Passion about technology and innovation.
- Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivation, confidence, and fast learning skills.
- Strong communication skills, creativity, and proactiveness.
- Experience in Digital Media Entertainment will be an asset.
- Fluency in English, French, and Arabic.
- Microsoft SCCM (System Centre) basic knowledge.
- PowerShell Scripting.
- Computing component knowledge (CPU, GPU etc.).
- Security knowledge and awareness of attack vectors happening in 2020.
- Virtualization basics using Citrix, VMware, RDP.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm