We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
What a College Intern - Customer Insights Analyst does at HP:
- Analyze complex calls data & channels of feedback, develop taxonomy to provide meaningful insights on customer behaviors and product performance in field.
- Create Database for all call data, forums views and social media.
- Work with Customer Support Managers to build business rules for auto tracking and auto triggering for any deviation in trends.
- Map out what customer’s expectations across segment and across generation.
- Work as part of cross-functional teams across organizations.
- Track metrics to measure customer satisfaction and address performance gaps.
- Work independently to construct statistical to forecast customer satisfaction. Identify cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing Degree/ Master in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/ Data Analytics or equivalent.
- Demonstrated understanding in statistics, software programming.
- Exposure to Business and/or Marketing field would be advantageous.
- Ability to grasp new technologies and methodologies quickly.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving capability throughout university course work.
- Basic understanding of the concepts of product development and go-to-market models.
- Exposure to web /social media advantageous.
- Able to commit for 5- 6 months internship duration.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm