We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
What You Will Do
If you are our College Intern- Data Science in Singapore, you will be attached to the "Smart Manufacturing Application and Research Center" and will have a chance to:
- Work with an enterprising team of data scientists and build solutions to track, analyze and visualize the manufacturing and outbound quality of our supplies.
- Generate deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of operational processes and turn them into actionable recommendations.
- Develop methodologies for optimizing our business processes through data visualization, real-time monitoring, predictive analytics etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Statistics with good experience in programming.
- Excellent analytical thinking, programming (using R/Python is desirable), and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of data analytics, data warehousing, database management (preferably using SQL) and data visualization using RShiny/Plotly.
- Fundamental knowledge of statistics and probability.
- Good visualization skills to create real-time dashboards and/or reports to inform trends and insights.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm