We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
Explore solutions that help to create competitive experience for HP Printers and develop new process to enhance integration of solutions to products.
Join the team to explore the world of integrating Solutions to drive new customer experience and services for our print products – where the digital and physical meets.
What a College Intern - Hardware-Software Integration does at HP:
- Explore and document HP and competitive products (setup, usage, support).
- Development documentation framework for consistent benchmarking.
- Hands on experience to integrate a hardware into a digital ecosystem.
- Development tools and process to automate product integration with software.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently Pursuing Computer Science, Software Engineering.
- Basic knowledge of solution development including user experience, prototype development with Software tools.
- Ability and passion for self-learning, keen to take initiative, inquisitive mindset.
- Experience with hardware-software interactions or user experience app will be advantages.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm