HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
What you will do
- Help our product team gain a deep understanding of customer experience & needs.
- Identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Develop product roadmaps, document user stories, and define product requirements.
- Partner cross-functionally to ideate, prioritize, and deliver frictionless customer experiences, quick time to market, and optimal resources.
- Develop & execute market research to test product concepts with the customers.
- Act as an HP Brand Ambassador and reinforce the brand at every step of product journey.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management
- Interest in Product Development
- Knowledge of Market Research techniques
- Passion for technology & market trends
- A creative approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical skills and program management skills
- Knowledge of product marketing fundamentals or equivalent
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:23rd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm