We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
Data science, automation, digitization is driving industrial shifts in operational excellence and quality. Image quality is a very important aspect of the quality of HP Laserjet printers.
Be part of a team of imaging experts in R&D team, in developing high quality imaging capabilities, and design leading edge methods and technology to rapidly develop and validate high quality imaging techniques.
What a College Intern - Print & Imaging Quality does at HP:
- To work with the Image quality engineers in developing an improvement to the Image Quality tuning.
- Develop modules for an Automated Visual print quality and image quality assessment tool to aid in the development and validation of image quality to mimic the human eye.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing Degree in Physics is preferred.
- A naturally curious mind with the drive to make a difference in the industry and produce high quality work.
- An independent worker, who is also able to work in a team setting.
- Takes initiative to understand problem statements, use cases, workflow, and design a develop process improvement.
- Able to collaborate and communicate with project team in regard to project progress, issue resolution and validate that the solution meets the expectations of stakeholders.
- Job type:Internships
Research and Development
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm