We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
What a College Intern - R&D Writing System does at HP:
We are developing a method to assess the quality of images produced by inkjet printers. The scope of the project is to develop a method to measure print and scan system performance and quantify using a set of image quality metrics.
The print and scan system is affected by mechanical and electrical imperfections such as roller eccentricity, handoffs, sensor timings, etc. The results will be used to assess new printer designs and track the performance of current designs over the course of the product development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students currently pursuing a course related to Computer Science, Mathematics, Imaging, Color Science or related.
- Programming experience in Matlab or Python.
- Strong mathematical and computer science skills.
- Theoretical knowledge in image processing and mathematics.
- Experience designing optical systems is a plus.
- Familiarity with libraries such as OpenCV.
- Camera/Image processing skills.
- Experience with Android Studio.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Mathematics
- Closing Date:23rd Jul 2022, 6:00 pm