We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
What an Intern - Data Science and Analytics does at HP:
- Work alongside an aspiring team of Engineering and Operation executives to build Smart factory solutions to future-proof the manufacturing quality of our supplies.
- Make recommendations, through the usage of data analytics and/or Industrial 4.0 solution to ensure a smoother operational process for our manufacturing lines.
- Develop methodologies/solutions for optimizing our business processes through digitalization, data visualization, predictive analytics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics/Science, Statistics, Mechanical, electrical, electronic, Manufacturing Engineering or any related field.
- Practical and smart thinking to turn a typical MNC office into an exciting workplace through implementation of smart technology and simplification.
- Good visualization and digitalization skills to create real-time dashboards and/or reports to inform trends and insights.
- A willingness to learn and the ability to communicate ideas clearly in a team.
- Applied Skill with Power BI/ Python / SQL/ Power Automate and/or Robotic Process Automation would be an advantage.
- Knowledge in data visualization dashboard creation and digitalization would be added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm