We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
What an Intern - Data Science and Automation Engineer does at HP:
- Work alongside an aspiring team of Engineering and Operation executives to build smart factory solutions to future-proof the manufacturing quality of our supplies.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop solutions in our manufacturing operation using IIOT, Smart vision system and/or other automation solutions.
- Make recommendations and/or implement digitalization or Industrial 4.0 solution to ensure a smoother operational process for our manufacturing lines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Manufacturing, Automation, Data Science or any related field.
- A willingness to learn and the ability to communicate ideas clearly in a team.
- Strong ability to work as a team and as an individual.
- Practical and smart thinking to turn a typical MNC operations into an exciting workplace through implementation of smart technology.
- Applied Skill with Power BI, Power Automate and/or Robotic Process Automation would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge and applied skills in IIOT, digitalization, Machine Learning and/or software program skill would be an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm