We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
What an Intern - Data Scientist - R&D does at HP:
Data Science, Digitalization and Automation are the ongoing industry shift in the continuous pursuit of operational efficiency and excellence.
Be part of a dynamic team in developing and growing in this area, experiencing on the job and delivering through projects that will influence business and design decision-making, and improve R&D process efficiency and workflow experience. Learning and application of Professional concepts/tools and theoretical knowledge will be experiential, self-discovery with mentorship guidance.
- End-to-end data engineering in Hardware Productization R&D.
- To develop and automate data acquisition and analyze engineering data and appropriate telemetry data.
- Develop insights and predictive analytics to influence business and design decision.
- Implements models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business value and innovation.
- Works well independently and with team to mine data using modern tools and programming languages.
- Works with project team to understand problem statements, initiates and direction.
- Works with the team to creates stories with the data using visualization tools/methods.
- Assures accuracy, integrity, and compliance of cleansed data.
- Maintains proficiency within the data science domain by keeping up with technology and trend shifts.
- Collaborates and communicates with project team regarding project progress and issue resolution and suggests changes or improvements.
- Using statistics, mathematics, algorithms and programming languages
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of disparate unstructured and structured data in a distributed environment.
- Understanding of structured and unstructured data and modern data transformation methodologies.
- Ability to create basic models to pull insights from data.
- Create stories and visualizations to describe and communicate data insights.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient or experienced in areas like Python, SQL, VB.Net MS Access, R, C# (C-Sharp), Visual Basic or Visual C++ will be an advantage.
- Able to commit 5 months Internship duration.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Information Technology,...
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm