We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
What You Will Do
- Develop, support and promote our Smart Manufacturing goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach.
- Develop and disseminate employee engagement materials that increase our visibility among employees.
- Work closely with leaders and executives to develop and strengthen employee engagement activities .
- Create a 1-page Infographic summary of Smart Factory White Paper .
- Work with various partners to compile an Annual Smart Factory Year Book.
- Build and maintain relationships with Management, Engineers, Technicians and Supervisors.
- Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them.
- Assist with internal marketing campaigns as needed.
- Help with software automation – A Tracker that trackers all SMART Factory Projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying Bachelor’s degree in Digital Animation / Filmmaking / Media / Photography / Digital Imaging.
- Good knowledge on PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Strong Programming knowledge, Excel and or MS Access Knowledge will be a plus.
- Knowledge in video editing and social media postings.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills – ability to work and communicate company-wide activities and program to all employees.
- Knowledge on new technologies like Robotic Process Automation, Digital Twin, Artificial Intelligence, Block Chain, Additive
- Manufacturing etc. would be added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Media and Advertising
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm