We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
What You Will Do
- If you are our College Intern- Data Analytics in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Analyze printer projects field quality data, machine data, and competitor data, etc;
- Generate actionable insights for business and product improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Information Systems,
- Industrial Engineering, Statistics.
- Excellent analytical thinking, programming (using Python is desirable).
- Knowledge of data analytics, data warehousing, database management (preferably using SQL) and data visualization using Tableau and/or Power BI.
- Visualization skills to create real-time dashboards and/or reports to inform trends and insights.
- Able to commit 6 months internship duration.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Data...
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm