We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
What You Will Do
- Work alongside an aspiring team of Engineering and Operation executives to build Smart factory solutions to future-proof the manufacturing quality of our supplies
- Make recommendations, through the usage of data analytics and/or Industrial 4.0 solution to ensure a smoother operational process for our manufacturing lines
- Develop methodologies/solutions for optimizing our business processes through digitalization, data visualization, predictive analytics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering or any related field
- Good visualization and digitalization skills to create real-time dashboards and/or reports to inform trends and insights
- A willingness to learn and the ability to communicate ideas clearly in a team
- Applied Skill with Power BI/ QlikView/ Python / SQL or Power Automate would be an advantage
- Knowledge in IIOT, digitalization and simulation would be added advantage.
- Able to commit 6 months internship duration
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering Mechanical, Information...
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm