We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
What You Will Do
If you are our College Intern –Electrical Engineering (6 months) in Singapore, you will have a chance to
Work closely with circuit designers, process and product integration engineers to design and develop solution for end-to-end data analysis.
- Develop new signal integrity test methods, and use the test method to characterize electrical / fluidics performance of printhead over manufacturing process margins.
- Monitor and report on various metrics that indicate the status of the development effort.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Materials Science etc).
- Familiar with product development experience.
- Familiar with project management experience.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm