We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
What You Will Do
- Analyze complex calls data & channels of feedback, develop taxonomy to provide meaningful insights on customer behaviors and product performance in field.
- Monthly tracking and monitor of the portfolio performance.
- Work with Customer Support Managers to understand and calculate cost impact to business during issues and forecast for future.
- Work with Customer Support Managers to build business rules for auto tracking and auto triggering for any deviation in trends.
- Map out what customer’s expectations across segment.
- Work as part of cross-functional teams across organizations.
- Track metrics to measure customer satisfaction and address performance gaps. Report monthly on the status and provide insights to deviation.
- Work independently to construct statistical to forecast customer satisfaction. Identify cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Engineering or Data Analytics
- Demonstrates strong understanding in statistics and software programming
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving capability
- Exposure to Business and/or Marketing field would be an advantage
- Strong ability to grasp new technologies and methodologies quickly
- Possesses basic understanding of the concepts of product development and go-to-market models
- Able to commit at least 6 months of internship
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm