We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
What You Will Do
If you are our College Intern - Mechanical Engineer in Singapore, you will report to the R&D Engineering Manager and interfaces with R&D partners and managers within and across departments. You will develop 2D/3D Simulation of Mechanical Design and perform Finite Element Analysis to enable early design validation using software and tools.
- Apply Computer Aided Engineering for Static and Dynamic Simulation to analyze product design through practical use of ANSYS and ALTAIR Software packages (training will be provided).
- Develop Simulation project with Sub-system and System Level mechanical part analysis to validate the robustness of mechanical design.
- Develop insights and predictive analytics to influence product design.
- Works with the project team to understand problem statements, initiates and direction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Interest in area of Computer Aided Engineering and Simulation (Finite Element Analysis, Computational Fluid Dynamic, etc)
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering...
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm