We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
What You Will Do
If you are a College Intern - Mechanical Engineering in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Understand the current needs and capability of current Laser Doppler Velocimetry (LDV) technology.
- Work with our partner company to further develop the current newly developed vision sensor settings/parameters. Improve the current capturing and processing software provided by our parent company to reduce the time taken without sacrificing the sensor accuracy.
- Provide measurements data, measurement process, analysis of measurements data, calculation model and conduct relevant DOE on the different parameter settings to improve the robustness of current vision sensor technology.
- Work with our external vendor and Operations engineer on the production jigs and software development to enable the vision sensor suitable for production use.
- Use current statistical software such as Minitab to perform regression analysis and to do a pairwise regression fitting on the current vision sensor data to the LDV data.
- Work on reducing the calibration process time on the vision sensor for linefeed calibration.
- Collaborate with our Writing system team to verify the print quality of printers that are calibrated by the new sensor technology.
Required Skills and Abilities
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Student currently pursuing a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Possesses relevant knowledge and experience in 3D AutoCAD.
- Ability to use the software with ease for production.
- Ability to incorporate automated process both in software and vision sensor settings to ease the calibration process.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:2nd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm