We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
What You Will Do
- If you are our College Intern - Mechanical Engineering (6 Months) in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- To identify and deploy Smart Vision Inspection use cases into production workflow in the HP manufacturing environment using HP’s Deep Learning platform, and To seek Automation concept and solution to improve efficiency, resiliency and productivity to enable the Smart Factory.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergoing Study in School of Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronics / Software Development )
- Exposure of Smart technologies, e.g robotics applications, RoS, vision application
- Software Programming and IE/CAD simulation knowledge is advantages
- 6 months internship duration
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm