We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
What You Will Do
MEMS stands for Micro Electromechanical System. These miniature systems are produced in a high precision environment.
If you are our College Intern - Micro Electromechanical System (6 Months) in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Support in daily job of a MEMS engineers.
- Using statistics tools to analyze process performances and issues.
- Involve in the continuous improvement discussion of processes.
- Dissect issue with the help of the latest state of the art analysis tooling.
- Participate or Lead projects on Smart Manufacturing.
- Manage process Improvements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical or Materials Engineering.
- Understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Analyze, model to validate manufacturing process and tooling design and specifications.
- Able to commit 5-6 months internship duration.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm