We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
We are looking for an Intern to join HP’s Print Solutions Quality team responsible for the desktop and mobile apps and software solutions, including the award-winning HP Smart App, used by millions every month with near-perfect customer ratings.
This dynamic and fast-growing team shapes the quality of our apps and digital solutions and champions great customer experience as we re-invent the printing category for homes and businesses.
HP Inc offers you the best work environment where you can learn, grow and contribute to the success story. HP was voted as one of the “Best Places to Work in Singapore” in Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Awards 2020. And HP ranked No. 17 on Forbes list of the World’s Best Employers 2020. Our interns are part of the team – involved and solving problems from the start.
What You Will Do
- Identify quality-related metrics to identify trends and proactively solve problems for users.
- Build executive facing dashboards to track quality.
- Data-driven approach to identify quality improvement opportunities for HP Smart app.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics or related.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- Some knowledge of QA methodologies and software testing techniques and tools, especially for mobile apps.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm