What You Will Do
What a College Intern – Process Automation and Digitalization does at HP:
- Work alongside an aspiring team of Engineering and Operation executives to build smart factory solutions to future-proof the manufacturing quality of our supplies.
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to develop solution in our manufacturing operation using IIOT, Smart vision system and/or other automation solutions.
- Make recommendations and/or implement digitalization or Industrial 4.0 solution to ensure a smoother operational process for our manufacturing lines.
Required Skills and Abilities
Are you a high performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Automation, Computer Engineering, Data Science/Analytics or any related field.
- A willingness to learn and the ability to communicate ideas clearly in a team.
- Strong ability to work as team and as individual.
- Practical and smart thinking to turn a typical MNC operations into an exciting workplace through implementation of smart technology.
- Applied Skill with Power BI, Power Automate and/or Robotic Process Automation would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge and applied skill in IIOT, digitalization, Machine Learning and/or software program skill would be an added advantage.
Sustainable impact is HP’s commitment to create positive, lasting change for the planet, its people, and our communities. This serves as a guiding principle for delivering on our corporate vision – to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we.
We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line.
Come to HP and thrive!
- Job type:Internships
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2023, 6:00 pm