We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
What You Will Do
- Develop and automate reporting dashboards using power BI on new tooling (yield, downtime and production outs).
- Implement automation work on the SharePoint with the resources available.
- Support new tooling characterization in wafer fabrication and HP’s security encryption work centers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Materials Engineering and Science, Mechanical/EEE, Computer Science,
- Computer Engineering or relevant degrees with capabilities to develop dashboards and data analytics
- Relevant knowledge in Microsoft Flow, Power BI, visual software and MES will be an added advantage
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Mechanical, Science
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm