We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
What You Will Do
What a College Intern - Procurement Technical Project, SAP does at HP:
- Work extensively in the SAP system to verify current Direct Procurement & Alliance (DPA) training documents are sufficient and effective for our engineers and commodity managers.
- Modify/ improve SAP training documents to reflect DPA job functions and approve them for organizational use.
- Lead the SAP Training project by ensure all DPA mandatory job functions have documentation and/or recordings, identify and consolidate individuals who needs training and access roles, submit bulk access roles for organization, identify segregation of duty (SOD) exceptions required, and possibly control a key SAP function for DPA.
- Work closely with Training Hub project led to load the appropriate training materials and collaborate on best solution to track the completed mandatory trainings.
- Aide the project lead (in Singapore) to help in design, testing, migration, or any other activities such as logistics, record keeping, monitoring, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing degree in Computer information systems, software engineers, supply chain.
- Experience in MS Office, SharePoint.
- Experience in SAP would be an advantage.
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma (LSS) methodologies would be an advantage.
- Able to commit to 6 months internship duration.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Software, Information Systems, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:7th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm