We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
What You Will Do
What a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer does at HP:
As a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer Intern, you participate in discussions with the business process owners, documenting the requirements to automate the process, and building process automations by:
- Developing automation solutions using UI Path or other programming languages following best practices in designing, developing, and testing automation workflows.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Getting involved in the end-to-end project life cycle of activities including analysis, design, testing and deployment phases of automation workflows.
- Create necessary documentation for automations such as process design document, play book, architecture, and infrastructure documents to accurately represent design and code.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes) by performing user acceptance tests.
- Translate business requirements from stakeholders into technical approaches and workflow designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Provide guidance to business users regarding RPA development.
Required Skills and Abilities
Individuals who do well in this role at HP, usually possess:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or any other related discipline with good programming skills.
- Proficient in VB.NET and/or C#, with a good understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Good design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
- Strong logical approach, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Technical (system analysis and design) and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to create technical documentation.
- Understanding of SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Good understanding of ICR / OCR, AI, machine learning and NLP is advantageous.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information...
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm