We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
What You Will Do
If you are our College Intern - User Experience in Singapore, as a key member of the Print Solutions UX team, you will:
- Drive innovation and integration of new technologies and design language into projects and activities within the Print
- Design organization and with partner organizations within HP.
- Participate in user research and interaction studies.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Translate user stories and business requirements into effective designs.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, prototypes and sitemaps.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Review and evaluate designs and project activities for compliance with current UX guidelines and standards; provide tangible feedback to improve product quality and user experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Design, Human Factors Engineering, Social Sciences research, or equivalent.
- Good understanding of application of design theories, principles, and concepts to consumer products and services
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in designing and implementing research and data collection plans for user experience testing and acceptance
- Effectively present user experience data, design proposals, and product specifications to senior managers and executives
6 months Internship duration.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Design and User...
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm