We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
What You Will Do
- Manage manufacturing line & New Product Introduction (NPI) process development.
- Partner with NPI and Program team to support development of future platform extensions.
- Establish process specifications and identify critical parameters for existing/new tooling's.
- Drive continuous process improvement through SMART manufacturing initiatives (IoT, Automation/Robotics, Data Analytics, 3D).
- Involved in process and material innovations and qualifications to achieve cost, productivity, quality, safety and efficiency improvements.
- Involved in process and material issue troubleshooting, disposition and corrective action implementation.
- Work closely and build a strong collaboration across functions, levels & geographies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related Engineering discipline.
- Project management and effective leadership skills on issue/conflict resolution.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound knowledge in Applied Statistical methodologies.
- Possess strong teamwork and ability to collaborate across functions, levels & geographies.
- Knowledge in Data Analytics, IIOT, digitalization, RPA, Apps development, additive manufacturing and simulation would be advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm