We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
This role will support the Small Medium Business (SMB)Channel Lead in driving the execution of SMB business strategies for Greater Asia. The candidate will work as a team to prepare the market and country implementation including execution plans, resource allocations and process accountabilities. Racks financial, sales and market data to evaluate actual performance and makes recommendations to business leaders on performance target achievement. Develops data-driven analyses to optimize resources and ensure that business plans can be translated into financial value. Partners with county leaders, business owners and other hey stakeholders to identify existing operational efficiencies and new business opportunities, including market development, investment prioritization and other growth strategies.
What You Will Do
What a Program Specialist, Small Medium Business does at HP:
- Develops 4Ps multi-RTM (Road to Market) growth strategies for SMB Customer segment & balances short term with long term strategies and resource investment.
- Plan the SMB program from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes.
- Monitor SMB segment performance and determine the need for improvements.
- Execute all initiatives associated to the SMB GTM (Go To Market) and market execution.
- Builds financially sound, executable, data-driven business strategies that improve HP profitable growth and statement of work.
- Drives operational efficiency initiatives that improve HP profitability within the SMB Segment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Marketing/ Managements/ Business.
- Experience in leading programs/ Sales initiates.
- Experience in IT channels would be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of research methodology.
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Management, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm