We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
What You Will Do
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of firmware.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding firmware design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Graduates with less than 1 year of experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Software development skills, interaction and integration with hardware design.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding and debugging procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate design options.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Information Systems
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm