We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
What You Will Do
- Be part of the R&D team to design and develop the future HP Inkjet printers that is robust, reliable and deliver high speed & high-quality printout at world class cost structure.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand the customer needs and align on product specifications and development needs to meet the customer requirements.
- Lead the design process to innovate printing architecture and design to meet the product specifications.
- Develop and analyze mathematical models of printing system to optimize performance.
- Execute design implementation. Conduct performance and reliability testing to verify design.
- Drive root cause investigation and understanding of system level failure modes.
- Communicate and coordinate activities and development work across different functions and divisions.
- Support project planning and execution. Define detailed objectives, schedule, milestone and deliverables.
- Close partnership with R&D, quality, marketing, qualification and manufacturing teams to ensure successful product delivery.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in in Engineering or Science.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experiences in Writing System.
- Open to fresh graduate with interest in color science and imaging.
- High degree of creativity, analytical & innovative mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Strong fundamental knowledge in mechanics, dynamics, physics, and with programming ability.
- Knowledge of Python (data crunching, image processing) preferred.
- Knowledge of color science and imaging advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail, organized.
- Strong interest and commitment to an R&D career
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm