As a DigitISE Graduate Business Analyst, you will be an active member of the ISE Organization team being responsible for building business analyses and models to help us develop business plans and strategic decisions. You will also perform market research projects and gather intelligence on current industry, technology and consumer trends, as well as support your team through planning and project initiatives.
Within the program you will be able to create your own development plan and enhance your soft skills through sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
As a recent graduate, at HP you can expect to connect with brilliant people who help you perform at your best and work with a team that’s as passionate about solving challenges as it is about developing solutions.
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to.
Join Us, We Offer You:
- A competitive 1-year experience (initial graduate program duration) to join the diverse ISE Organization to apply your academic learnings.
- In-company development programs and platforms.
- International and cross-functional exposure.
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate (Bachelor/Master’s) degree obtained in the last 12 months in International Business/Commerce with a major in Business Analytics, Data Analysis/Management, Information Systems, or International Finance.
- Experience with PowerBI and/or Tableau Software is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to summarize and present complex information into simple models.
- Good business understanding.
- Solid organizational and planning skills.
- Fluency in English and in the native language of the country you are applying in.
- Excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Passion about technology and innovation.
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn new skills.
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm