As a DigitISE Sales Graduate, you will be exposed to roles across Sales, having the opportunity to gain a clear strategic vision of the printing and computing markets. You will be an active member of the ISE Commercial Organization team, helping your customers and partners to take their business to the next level with the HP portfolio (Printing and Personal Systems products, Services and Solutions).
Within the program you will be able to create your own development plan and enhance your soft skills through sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
As a recent graduate, at HP you can expect to connect with brilliant people who help you perform at your best and work with a team that’s as passionate about solving challenges as it is about developing solutions.
Do You Want To Make An Impact?
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 1 year contract to start with (initial graduate program duration) to join the diverse ISE Commercial
- Organization to apply your academic learnings.
- In-company development programs and platforms.
- International and cross-functional exposure.
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate (Bachelor/Master’s) degree obtained in the last 12 months in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or similar.
- Fluency in English and in the native language/s of the country you are applying in.
- Passion about technology and innovation.
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn new skills.
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Economics, Marketing...
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm