We are looking for HR graduate to support our Africa HR department. The responsibilities will include providing effective and timely service support to employees, managers and HR, responsibility for delivery of locally conditioned HR administration tasks for employees and managers in Nigeria and South Africa.
The ideal candidate is bright and able to work in a fast moving and international environment, has strong attitude toward change, is flexible and easy to adapt to a flexible though complex organization, has abilities to interact in a matrix/international environment.
Within the program you will be able to create your own development plan and enhance your soft skills through trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
As a recent graduate at HP, you can expect to connect with brilliant people who help you perform at your best and work with a team that’s as passionate about solving challenges as it is about developing solutions. Do you want to make an impact? Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to.
What You Will Do
- Utilizes the HR systems (e.g. Workday) and updates the information regarding the new employees.
- Supporting proper data feed for salary process.
- Providing assistance in regards to employees' HR Administration related questions or inquiries.
- Maintain the employees files up to date.
- Prepares, updates all employment related changes in relation to the individual labor contract.
- Provide support with ad-hoc reports.
- End to end process responsibility: on-boarding activities for new employees as well as employment termination/ exit activities.
- Prepares certificates requested by employee.
- Specializes in the support processes and engages in the beginning-to-end support process within a sub-region or function.
- Updates Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree obtained in the last 12 months in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology area.
- 1-2 years related experience in reporting, HR Administration, payroll etc.
- Experience of working in a dynamic, complex environment.
- General Human Resources (HR) knowledge.
- Excel knowledge and analytical ability.
- Good communications skills.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Organizational, time management, and planning skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Ability to use HR productivity tools, systems and applications.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment and with guidance on more complex issues and decisions.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm