At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
We have an opportunity for Intern to join the PointNext team. He/she will study and analyse the vibrant and dynamic webtech or internet companies from the region and support market analysis to identify key industry trends. This is intern for 3 months.
What You Will Do
- Study the webtech companies from Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, based on secondary sources of data
- Identify companies most suited to adopt GreenLake model, based on select key parameters
- Propose recommendation to pursue the opportunity identified
- Provide a market region current overview and on the industry trends
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in Business/Analytics/Economics or relevant discipline
- Passion in market research, trends of webtech, technology industry
- Knowledge in Excel such as macros, pivot tables
- Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Interest in Business Intelligence and data and analytics
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm