Between 2018 and 2020, HSBC is investing more than USD15 billion in our business, primarily in growth and technology. This investment is enabling simpler, better and faster banking, while keeping people’s money safe and their data secure. It ensures that HSBC Technology, and our customers, stay ahead of industry, technology and consumer trends.
At HSBC Technology, you’ll be part of a progressive and diverse organisation that has the talent and scale to develop, apply and invest in the technologies that are changing the financial services industry.
- Understand the business requirements and working closely with business users and IT teams to develop solutions/software to support the businesses
- Build, deliver and test applications using Agile methodologies and perform regression testing on all devices.
- Mandatory to understand the security protocols as well as compliance and regulations.
- Understand the deployment procedure
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to perform a mix of development, business analysis, hands-on designing, architecture and face off stakeholders.
- Willing to engage with business users and key IT stakeholders outside of direct area of responsibility and manage expectations.
- With excellent problem-solving, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and with proven rapid learning ability.
- With strong commercial focus - sensitive to business needs and solution orientated
- With high standard of written and oral communication and strong presentation skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm