Between 2018 and 2020, HSBC is investing more than USD15 billion in our business, primarily in growth and technology. This investment is enabling simpler, better and faster banking, while keeping people’s money safe and their data secure. It ensures that HSBC Technology, and our customers, stay ahead of industry, technology and consumer trends.
At HSBC Technology, you’ll be part of a progressive and diverse organisation that has the talent and scale to develop, apply and invest in the technologies that are changing the financial services industry.
- Make technology work harder to make life simpler. Find ingenious ways for it to make banking better, faster and easier for customers. Keep their money safe and their data secure.
- This will mean building relationships across HSBC Technology and the bank, getting to know the business and understanding how technology can progress it. Sometimes, this will demand hands-on involvement in designing and developing the solution. You could be overseeing production of that solution and working directly with the end user.
- Whatever role you take on, you’ll have the mix of technical and interpersonal skills necessary to get the job done.
- Our technologists solve problems by innovating. You’ll touch on everything – from cybersecurity to data to cloud to artificial intelligence. What you do here is all about finding new ways to apply the latest technologies. To push the boundaries of what’s possible. To be curious and experiment. To deliver better every day and never stop learning.
- This will equip you with the impressive technical capabilities and core leadership skills you need to progress. Where they take you will be up to you. Whichever path you decide to pursue, know that we’ll empower you with a wealth of learning opportunities, including providing support through our Technology Academy.
- In time, you could progress to become a member of our Global Technology Leadership team. This means where you go next will be directing where we go next.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Innovative and creative thinkers who challenge themselves and each other, push the boundaries of thinking, share knowledge and explore new ideas
- Analytical problem solvers who can overcome complex challenges using data and logic
- Collaborative people who work with colleagues and clients to achieve their goals
- Commercial minds who understand anything we do is about improving something for our customers.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm