Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as an Assistant Customer Portfolio Manager CPM, BB.
- Act as a customer due diligence expert by performing research, conducting customer contact and KYC (know your customer) review according to internal and external regulations and policies
- Recommend appropriate financial crime compliance measure(s) on respective relationship for fraud / anti money laundering prevention
- Provide professional and high quality customer service to business customers throughout the portfolio de-risking process
- Identify service improvement initiatives to improve service quality and provide recommendation on conducting portfolio de-risk
- Identify business potential throughout the KYC process to address customers’ needs
- University graduate with a degree in business, finance or a related discipline, preferably with some sales and service experience in banking
- Sound banking operation and compliance knowledge
- Details conscious with good analytical reasoning
- Strong interpersonal and leadership qualities
- Sound communication skills in written and spoken English and Cantonese; fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Fundamental commercial products knowledge is an advantage
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Jul 2022, 12:00 pm