Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Manager Portfolio - Business Banking.
- Maximise customer satisfaction through exceptional customer service, providing information about products and services that suit and fulfill customers needs
- Develop relationships with business customers through outreach activities
- Managing new account acquisition and providing excellent customer service at Business Centres, in strict compliance with all internal and external KYC (know your customer) regulations and policies
- Ensures the successful implementation of BB strategies and achieves maximum business contribution to CMB
- Increase customer satisfaction through liaising with other teams to deliver product and service solutions that meet the needs of the customer
- Identifying sales opportunities and concluding sales on all HSBC products to appropriate business customers principally within the context of Business Centres, in strict compliance with all internal and external regulations and policies. Making quality business referrals to appropriate parties in HSBC
- University graduate with a degree in business, finance or a related discipline, preferably with experience in related field
- Strong interpersonal and leadership qualities
- Sound communication skills in written and spoken English and Cantonese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Relevant insurance and investment licenses are required
- Candidate will be assigned to one of the HSBC Business Centres subject to business needs
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Jul 2022, 12:00 pm