Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Vice President, Business Relationship Manager.
- Grow sustainable revenues from existing relationships and expand portfolio through proactive marketing effort
- Increase profitability and relationship depth by anticipating customer needs and providing superior quality services resulting in a profitable portfolio in line with business appetite
- Managing risks of the portfolio. Proactively develop effective strategies to manage and de-risk relationships, in line with the Global Standards requirements
- Offer value-added advice and guidance to customers and placing their needs at the forefront of all that we do, setting world class standards. Keep abreast of external factors influencing international and domestic business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements
- University graduate with proven general banking experience and strong customer facing experience, preferably in financial service industry with knowledge of wealth management products. Prior experience in commercial banking will be an advantage
- Good understanding of commercial banking products and services, especially wealth management knowledge, as well as cross border servicing requirements
- Strong relationship management, communication and influencing skills
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers as well as to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Excellent team player with strong motivation and drive to grow existing business and win new business
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese, with additional proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Relevant investment and insurance licenses are required
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Jul 2022, 12:00 pm