Hang Seng’s Financial Crime Compliance department has a strategic role in helping the Bank manage all aspects of financial crime risk by conducting impact analysis of regulatory changes, providing advice to all businesses, driving regional coordination and execution of various financial crime compliance projects and assurance tasks, and ensuring the alignment with Group’s Global Standards.
If you are interested in developing a career in the banking industry and gaining hands-on experience and exposure in a reputable bank before graduation, please come and join our Co-op Programme of Financial Crime Compliance (FCC).
Potential Career Path:
The internship is the beginning of an exciting journey that could take you to future leadership in the banking industry. Perform well and you will be considered for early selection of Management Trainee or other graduate opportunities.
- Comprehensive Training - Training programs are provided for your good understanding of Hang Seng’s core businesses and structure.
- Mentorship - To support and guide you along the way, an experienced mentor will be assigned to you. He / she will give you regular feedback, advice and encouragement.
What You Will Do
- Assist in preparing suspicious transaction reports and advising frontline business units on suspicious transactions reporting requirements.
- Support the investigation of money laundering alerts by collecting, collating and disseminating evidence of any suspicious account activities or irregularities with recommendations for management review.
- Provide general administrative support to the team and perform ad hoc assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Non-final year full time undergraduate students, or degree holder with deferred full time master degree offer.
- University students majoring in Accounting / Finance / Law / Economics / Business or related disciplines.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Chinese Word Processing.
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm