Whether you are studying social sciences or computer sciences, at HSBC we’re looking for individuals who have the right skills and motivation to learn about the world of international finance. With our Global Asset Management Internship, we’ll help you discover where your skills lie and how you can make an impact with us, within either our Sales or Investments stream.
On this competitively paid internship, you’ll be a part of a forward-thinking team within either Sales or Investments, understanding how HSBC connects customers and clients globally with various investment opportunities.
What You Can Expect:
On our Global Asset Management Internship, you can expect to be part of a worldwide network, working with people of different cultures, international clients and diverse teams.
You will be working in either the UK or Hong Kong. You will be continually challenged and given responsibility, and will be supported by our experts who are ready to pass on their understanding of our clients and knowledge behind the complexities of working in a multinational bank.
What This Can Lead To:
If your internship goes well, you could be considered for our Global Asset Management Graduate Programme. From there, you will have the opportunity to progress to an exciting role with us.
What You Will Do
You will not only learn about the breadth of the impact of our work, from regional and individual accounts to multinational and investment opportunities, but you will discover the importance behind risk management and data analysis. You will explore how a dedicated and curious attitude can go far when it comes to offering our clients a better service.
For those joining our Sales stream, you will develop your interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, as you build your understanding of working with clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You will have obtained or will be working towards a 3.2/4.0 or 4.0/5.0 cumulative GPA or the equivalent of a 2.1 from a recognized University (as appears on your official University transcript or degree certificate).
- Be fluent in English, however knowledge of Mandarin and/or Cantonese would be an advantage.
We’re looking for collaborative and courageous people who are:
- Strategic thinkers - We might be an international-focused bank, but it’s critical to our success that we consider local strategies, becoming regional guides for our clients. You should be energised by the opportunity to provide better ways of working for our clients.
- Problem solvers - We will task you with a range of projects that will require you to understand client needs and support the delivery of solutions. Having an analytical and innovative approach will help you to reach solutions faster.
- Opportunity takers - We are an international company offering many opportunities. Jumping at the chance to take on a new meaningful and rewarding project will show that you’ve got the motivation to move up to the next level.
- Sociable networkers - You will need to be able help solve customer problems while keeping a level head – a dedication to keeping your clients happy will go far.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm