Hang Seng’s Retail Banking and Wealth Management team provides customers with bespoke financial solutions to help them manage their wealth. These solutions include account services, mortgages, personal loans and asset management delivered through our extensive network of service channels that includes branches, private banking, and online and mobile banking platforms.
This three-year, fast-track programme is intense and challenging, where you will receive comprehensive classroom training on business, products and services, exposure to China and overseas business, job rotation within your business / function stream, support in attaining professional qualifications and senior management mentorship. Most importantly, you will be exposed to the best global banking practices and the opportunity to develop your career in a financial institution that has ranked as the ‘Best Domestic Bank in Hong Kong’ for the past 18 years*.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above from an accredited university
- Fresh graduates or candidates with less than three years’ working experience
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Strong self-motivation and drive to achieve excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of serving as a role model for displaying openness, teamwork and integrity
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm