Global graduate programmes
We welcome graduates who will bring fresh perspectives and knowledge across our different global business areas. These programmes are designed to stretch and challenge you while working with supportive colleagues. You will gain the skills you need to progress your career and contribute to HSBC’s continuing success.
For: Final-year student or recent graduate
Duration: Two Years
Areas: Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Whether you’re a mathematician who loves number crunching, or a psychology student who understands what motivates people, we will help you to adapt your skills to work in an international bank. Our Digital Graduate Programme provides graduates the opportunity to gain experience in the rapidly-changing world of technology.
On our competitively paid two-year programme, you will complete four or five rotations across our Digital business. Digital is where HSBC’s IT and Retail Banking and Wealth Management businesses come together, so you will learn first-hand about our customers’ needs and experiences.
What you can expect
We’re transforming the way our customers bank with us: from developing new technologies for retail banking, to making it easier for colleagues in our branches to get the right information in seconds using tablets. With our Digital Graduate Programme, you will be at the centre of this transformation. You’ll have the opportunity to take advantage of our diverse ways of thinking and our collaborative teams, who are always happy to offer you helpful advice and support.
What you will do
With this graduate programme, you could be collaborating virtually with our overseas partners or delivering app updates to countries on the other side of the world. You’ll feel the effect of our international presence, while having an influential voice in the projects you work on. Your rotations could range from working in a regional Digital team to Customer Value Management or Risk and IT. Wherever you end up, you’ll gain exposure to projects that are influencing the direction of banking today and tomorrow. We’re in an age of virtual reality, artificial intelligence and on this programme you will witness how these new technologies are becoming part of our customers’ everyday banking experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
Who does this suit?
We’re looking for
- Future leaders. Being able to inspire, lead, motivate, manage and listen to both individuals and teams is important in building relationships that encourage mutual respect. You’ll look to the future for our customers and keep us ahead of our competition.
- Agile workers. You’ll work in a rapidly changing environment. You’ll maintain momentum by promoting a fast pace of work and dedicate yourself to ensuring we always deliver an improved customer experience across our markets.
- Digital innovators. You can help us set the next trends in digital banking and introduce them to our customers.
- Opportunity takers. To be able to influence the way we work, you’ll need to be curious, courageous and ready to take chances that will lift your career to the next level. We’re an international bank and you’ll benefit from our global reach.
What can this lead to?
If you excel on this programme, you could join one of our Digital teams within Retail Banking and Wealth Management. From there, you’ll have the chance to develop even further, which could mean progression to a country or regional leadership role over time.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2019, 6:00 pm