This Transformation Services Internship programme is for students from all degree backgrounds who are interested in exploring the world of change management. You will learn and gain insights as to how we help design and transform our Global Banking & Markets, and Commercial Banking businesses in response to the dynamic forces of the global economy, and how we are building a successful bank for the future.
This internship is for individuals who are interested in a taster into life as an in-house consultant. You will work on projects that transform and drive efficiencies in our Global Banking & Markets and Commercial Banking businesses.
Our Transformation Services team sits within the Chief Operating Office and partners with all areas of Global Banking & Markets (Global Banking, Markets Securities Services, and Global Liquidity and Cash Management) and Commercial Banking. We help the wider business on delivering cost and programme efficiencies on their strategy and respond to industry trends such as developments in fintech as well as any regulatory issues.
We connect strategy to action; delivering value through deep institutional knowledge, intelligent design and delivery of end-to-end solutions. We leverage digital capabilities and implement innovative technologies, supported by an on-demand resource model.
What This Can Lead To:
If your internship is successful, you will have the opportunity to join our Graduate Programme from July 2022.
What You Will Do
Our Internship provides individuals with an experience within Transformation Services, with a view to developing a successful international career in any number of transformational capabilities, ranging from business analysis, design and business architecture, business process re-engineering to programme management. You will need to be forward-thinking, analytical, courageous, driven and perceptive, open to different ideas and cultures and enjoy being part of a team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You will have obtained or will be working towards a 3.2/4.0 or 4.0/5.0 cumulative GPA or the equivalent of a 2.1 from a recognized University (as appears on your official University transcript or degree certificate).
- Be fluent in English, however knowledge of Mandarin and/or Cantonese would be an advantage.
As well as the individual skills and experience you bring, you will be encouraged to look for ways to make a real difference for our clients. We are looking for dedicated, collaborative and motivated people who are:
- Agile workers - You will work in a fast-paced environment where everything evolves quickly. You’ll maintain momentum by promoting agile working and ensuring we constantly deliver for our clients.
- Analytical thinkers - You’ll need a good eye for detail, a creative mind for analyzing trends, and the courage to adopt new analytical methods.
- Team players - We collaborate by listening to new ideas, as well as voicing our own, in order to deliver and develop the best service for our clients.
- Keen problem solvers - You are able to see the wood for the trees, synthesize new information and make sensible assumptions to enable a path forward.
- Map makers not map readers - You can recognize where new and emerging techniques may be applicable to traditional industries.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm