You should have fresh ideas and a determination to gain real customer-focused experience. Our two-year Wealth and Personal Banking Graduate Programme will make the most of your skills regardless of what subject you’ve studied. You’ll be encouraged to bring your enthusiasm to inspire your new team and deliver great service to millions of customers.
On our competitively paid graduate programme, you will complete a number of rotational placements, each of typically between three to six months in duration, depending on location. You will have the opportunity to develop your capabilities and gain critical business experience, across areas such as Customer Channels, Products & Propositions, Digital, Insurance, Chief Operating Office and Risk.
What You Can Expect:
In Wealth and Personal Banking, our customers and clients want a service underpinned by a blend of modern digital capabilities and exceptional people. To achieve this, we provide personalized relationship management, a range of tailored investment solutions, as well as convenient mobile platforms which let them manage their finances whenever and wherever they want.
You can expect to expand your skills while learning to thrive under pressure. You will be supported throughout by a team of professionals who will help to build your knowledge of international banking and to develop and present ideas with confidence. We will reward you with a market-competitive pay and benefits package.
What This Can Lead To:
If you excel here, you could be considered for a variety of roles across our international network – including in areas such as Product Management, Relationship Management, Strategy and Planning, as well as Actuarial and Risk & Control Management.
You’ll then have the opportunity to develop your capabilities and grow your career in the direction which is right for you. Building your network and demonstrating a real passion for taking your career further will help get you there even sooner.
What You Will Do
You will gain an insight into how we serve our customers, through a blend of digital platforms and solutions, as well as acting as the face of HSBC for our customers on the frontline in our Branches and Contact Centers. You will learn about our product offerings, how we position them in the market and the processes and strategies behind them, including how we protect the interests of our customers at all times. We are at the forefront of new technology and you will see the impact that these new products and services have on our customers.
When joining one of our specialist teams, you can increase your exposure to creative projects that influence the direction of our bank. You will have the chance to lead people and work on innovative digital projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You will have obtained or will be working towards a 3.2/4.0 cumulative GPA or the equivalent of a 2.1 from a recognized University (as appears on your official University transcript or degree certificate).
- Be fluent in English, however knowledge of Mandarin and/or Cantonese would be an advantage.
We are looking for motivated and curious people who are:
- Good networkers - We encourage you to collaborate with clients, senior management, peers and our other teams internationally. This means you should be a strong communicator, show courage when presenting and be the face of HSBC for our clients.
- Fast learners - You will work with new people on constantly evolving projects to help customers. By quickly becoming an expert in your area and keeping on top of ever-changing markets, you will gain the credibility to succeed.
- Diverse thinkers - Bringing new ideas to the table and sharing an enthusiasm for improving our services is welcomed by our teams in both customer-facing and head office roles. Your dedication to delivering projects efficiently and sticking to rules and regulations will be important.
- Opportunity takers - Having the courage to jump at the chance to do a rotation somewhere new or taking on a challenging, yet rewarding project will show that you’ve got the motivation to take your career to a higher level.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm