Hang Seng's Audit function provides independent, objective assurance to management and the Audit Committee over the risk management, governance and controls framework, including financial controls to add value and improve operations through process and control enhancement recommendations.
If you are interested in developing a career in the banking industry and gaining hands-on experience and exposure in a reputable bank before graduation, please come and join our Co-op Programme of Audit Department (INA).
Potential Career Path:
An internship is the beginning of an exciting journey that could take you to future leadership in the banking industry. Perform well and you will be considered for early selection of Management Trainee or other graduate opportunities.
- Comprehensive Training - Training programs are provided for your good understanding of Hang Seng’s core businesses and structure.
- Mentorship - To support and guide you along the way, an experienced mentor will be assigned to you. He / she will give you regular feedback, advice and encouragement.
What You Will Do
- Develop and follow sustainable administrative processes to support audit data analytics requirements.
- Identify, download, cleanse and format data for audit checking and analysis in accordance with audit team requirements.
- Produce documentation on data sourcing and preparation activities.
- Utilize Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs) to enhance the understanding of business state and control effectiveness.
- Plan, monitor and report progress of work.
- Perform other responsibilities/duties as assigned by respective supervisor.
- Promote a positive work culture based on respect for people, integrity of actions, creativity and collaboration leading to increased productivity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Non-final year full time undergraduate students, or degree holder with deferred full time master degree offer, from Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Financial Engineering or similar disciplines.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn.
- Good spoken English and Chinese.
- Good knowledge of business intelligence and data warehouse tools, with proficiency in SQL writing, Linux/UNIX command, SAS programming skills and SAS Visual Analytics an advantage.
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm